Dubach Racing Development
2011Yamaha Raptor 125 Exhaust System
Norco, CA. (October 28, 2010) – Dubach Racing Development (DR.D) is proud to be first to market with the new Raptor 125 exhaust. With virtually no changes in most OEM models for 2011, the Raptor 125 is an all-new model and will receive great media attention and drive consumers of entry-level ATVs into Yamaha dealerships worldwide.
This entry-level ATV has sparked enthusiasm from the entire ATV community, every person talks about how fun this machine is to ride. All agree that the DR.D exhausts, in place of the huge steel OEM system, is not only easier on the eyes, is 30% lighter and brings to life the overall power character.
The new DR.D SS/AL with an ‘entry-level’ retail price of $499.99 is a must-have for Raptor 125 owners, available in both Full and Slip-on systems from stocking DR.D dealerships nationwide or on-line at www.dubachracing.com.
DRD Yamaha Raptor 125 FEATURES:
- Removable end cap allows for the option of a spark arrestor screen or quiet core
- Power increase throughout powerband (bottom, mid, top)
- Inlet cap bolts allow for easy re-pack
- The Lightest Full System Available (over 2lbs lighter than stock)
- Welded construction for reduced weight (no springs)
- Lightweight Magnesium end cap
PART NUMBER / COST / IMAGES:
|Stainless / Aluminum Complete||2576||$ 499.99|
|Stainless / SLIP ON||2577||$ 319.99|
|Stainless Head-Pipe||2578||$ 199.99|